- 1 can “Serrats” “Bonito del Norte (White Tuna, Albacore) Cogote” Fillets – Olive Oil
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 slice boiled ham
- Tomato sauce
- Cheese cubes
- A sprinkling of Aux Anysetiers du Roy Herbes de Provence
- Mixed grilling cheeses
- Garlic shoots
- LeBlanc Extra Virgin Olive oil
For the little boats:
- Preheat the oven to 180-200º.
- Use the tuna can (empty and clean) to shape the little boats. Cover the outside of the can with ¼ of the puff pastry. Flatten the pastry until it is the same shape as the can and cut off any extra.
- In a bowl, mix the honey and a few drops of water. Microwave for 15 minutes.
- When the mixture is diluted, use it to baste the pastry and bake in the oven for 10 minutes with the can opening facing downwards.
- Remove the pastry from the mold and repeat the operation to make the other 3 little “boats”.
- Put a layer of tomato sauce and a little oregano in the bottom of the pastry cases. Put a slice of boiled ham on two of the little boats. Top with a little of the grilling cheese mixture and put to one side.
- Microwave the garlic shoot with a few drops of oil. Slice into pieces and add to the other two little boats.
- Add the cubes of cheese and the Herbes de Provence.
- Place “Bonito del Norte Cogote” fillets on each little boat, without having strained off too much of the liquid.
- Top with a little grated grilling cheese and a little more oregano.
- Lastly, put the little boats in the oven (switched off but still warm) for a few minutes, until the cheese has melted as desired.
Photo and recipe courtesy of the Serrats kitchen! Thanks, Serrats!