- 2 lb small (1- to 1 1/2-inch) new potatoes
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 T finely chopped shallots (about 2)
- 1/2 T Pommery Lions Mustard
- 1 T Pommery Meaux Mustard
- 1 T Pommery Sherry Vinegar, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 T olive oil
- 2 T chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Cover potatoes with water by 1 inch in 3- to 4-quart saucepan, then bring to a boil with 1 teaspoon salt. Simmer, partially covered, until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes, then drain.
- Whisk together shallot, mustards, vinegar, pepper, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt in a large bowl, then add oil in a slow stream, whisking until emulsified.
- When potatoes are just cool enough to handle, halve them, then add to vinaigrette along with parsley and toss gently to combine. Serve warm or at room temperature.
recipe adapted from Epicurious