- 1 jar Frantoi Cutrera Semi Dried Cherry Tomatoes, drained, oil reserved
- 1 jar Serrats Bonito del Norte Tuna, drained
- 2 T Mustapha’s Mediterranean Surfine Capers
- 1/2 c chopped fresh Italian parlsey
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1 pound thin spaghetti
- 1 T fresh lemon juice
- Combine tomatoes, tuna, capers, parsley, peppers, 1 teaspoon salt, and 3 tablespoons reserved tomato oil in a large bowl.
- Cook spaghetti in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until al dente. Drain and add to tomato mixture. Stir vigorously and add more reserved tomato oil as needed to fully coat. Season with salt.
- Transfer pasta to a serving bowl or platter. Drizzle with lemon juice and serve.
Recipe inspired by Epicurious