- 1 T plus 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 3 T spelt flour (or white)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 tsp sugar or evaporated cane juice
- 1/4 baking powder
- pinch of uncut stevia (or 1 more T sugar)
- 2-3 tsp Leblanc Hazelnut Oil
- 3 T almond milk
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Combine dry ingredients and mix very well. Add liquid, stir, then transfer to a little dish, ramekin, or coffee mug.
- Microwave 30-40 seconds OR bake in a 350°F oven for about 14 minutes.
Note: if you do not wish to eat the cake from the mug, spray first with cooking spray then remove cake from mug once cooled.
Recipe adapted from Chocolate Covered Katie