- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts, cut into 1″ cubes
- 2 1/2 tsp Terre Exotique Madras Curry Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 T virgin coconut or vegetable oil
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (14 oz) can coconut milk, preferably full fat
- 1 (2 1/2″) piece ginger, peeled
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- cilantro leaves with tender stems, cooked rice, and naan, for serving
- Toss chicken with curry powder, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet (at least 12″ diameter) over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook, stirring, until softened, about 2 minutes.
- Purée coconut milk, ginger, and garlic in a blender until very smooth.
- Add chicken and coconut milk mixture to skillet and cook, tossing occasionally, until chicken is cooked through and sauce has thickened, about 7-10 minutes.
- Top with cilantro and serve with rice and naan.
Adapted from Epicurious