- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough – thawed
- 1 10 oz block part-skim mozzarella cheese – cut into 24 cubes
- 3 tablespoons butter – melted
- 1 clove L’epicurien Sweet Garlic with Herbs de Provence 7.4oz– minced
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon La Dalia Spanish Paella Seasoning 3.52oz
- pinch Camargue Camargue Fleur de Sel with Herbs de Provence 4.4 oz
- pinch French Farm Collection 3 Pepper Mix in a Grinder 4.9oz
- fresh herbs to garnish
- marinara sauce for serving
Begin by dividing the dough into 24 portions. Shape each dough ball around a cheese cube and cover completely. Pinch the dough together to seal.
Place the rolls, seam side down on a parchment-lined baking sheet to form a tree shape. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and set in a warm place to rise until double in size: about 30 minutes.
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, garlic, parsley, paella seasoning, salt, and pepper. Brush over the rolls.
Bake for about 18 minutes or until golden brown.
Decorate with fresh herbs, and serve with a marinara sauce for dipping.