Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 0
1 Norwegian salmon fillet
2 teaspoons of Scandinavian olive oil
1 pinch/teaspoon of mix of wild herbs from Crete
1 teaspoon of Viking salt
1 teaspoon of pink peppercorns from Madagascar
Add chopped tomatoes, cilantro, onions and peppers to taste
1. With tweezers, bone the fish
2. Thinly slice the fillet
3. Place the slices of salmon in a shallow serving platter
4. Sprinkle with the Scandinavian olive oil and lime juice.
5. Add Viking salt, mix wild herbs and pink peppercorns. Mix in the chopped vegetables.
6. Marinate in the refrigerator about 10 minutes and savor!