- 5 halved ripe cherry tomatoes
- 85g thinly sliced cucumber
- large handful baby spinach leaves
- 2 Mackerel Filets with Muscadet Wine
- 2 tsp sunflower seed, toasted
For the Dressing
- 75ml low-fat natural yogurt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Edmond Fallot Walnut Mustard
- 2 tsp dill, chopped, plus extra to serve
- To make the dressing, combine all the ingredients in a small jam jar with a twist of black pepper, put the lid on and give it a good shake.
- To serve, mix together the cucumber and sliced tomatoes with the spinach and mackerel and pack into a lunchbox. Just before eating, pour over the dressing, scatter over the sunflower seeds and add a grind of black pepper and extra dill.
This recipe inspired by bbcgoodfood.