- 4 tbsp – L’Abeille Occitane Lavender Honey
- 2 tbsp – ground flax
- 2 cups – old fashioned oats
- 3 cups – milk
- 4 tbsp – almond butter
- 2 – bananas, divided
- On a flat surface, place 4 bowls or lidded glass jars. Fill each with 1/2 teaspoon ground flax, 1/2 cup oats and 1 tablespoon almond butter.
- Peel and mash one banana. Divide mashed banana into the four oat mixtures. Pour
- 3/4 cup of milk over the banana and oat mixture and with a spoon, combine ingredients.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- When ready to eat, serve cold or warm up for 30 seconds in the microwave. Slice remaining banana, top each oat mixture with banana slices and drizzle with 1 teaspoon of honey over the top.
- Combine and enjoy.
This recipe inspired by Honey.