- 2 (14-inch) rolled out circles pizza dough
- 1 pound mozzarella, shredded
- 6 ounces Monterey Jack, shredded
- 6 ounces Asiago, shredded
- 3 ounces Pecorino Romano, grated
- Pebeyre Black truffle oil
- Preheat the oven to 550 degrees F.
- Stretch the pizza dough and fit it into 2 pizza pans. Combine the mozzarella, Monterey Jack, and Asiago cheeses in a bowl.
- Evenly distribute the cheese mixture over the crusts.
- Top the pizza with the Pecorino and drizzle with truffle oil.
- Bake until the crust is brown and the cheese is melted, about 6 to 8 minutes.
This recipe inspired by Food Network.