- 1 bottle Groix & Nature Fish Soup
- 8 oz white fish fillets such as halibut, snapper, or bass, cut into chunks
- 4 shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 T Delices du Luberon Espelette Chili Mayonnaise
- Croutons and shredded gruyere, for garnish
Heat Fish Soup in medium saucepan until very hot and simmering. Add fish and shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes until just cooked through. Transfer to a large bowl (for one, as entree) or two small bowls (for 2, as appetizer). Add rouille, croutons, and gruyere. Serve immediately.