- 1/4 c La Favorita Balsamic Vinegar
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 T Edmond Fallot Traditional Dijon Mustard
- 2 T brown sugar, packed
- 1 T Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp L’Ami Provencal Herbs de Provence
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients except for chicken. Reserve 1/4 cup and set aside.
- In a gallon size zip top bag, combine chicken and balsamic vinegar mixture. Marinate for at least one hour to overnight, turning occasionally.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Add the chicken to grill and cook, flipping once and basting with reserved marinade until cooked through, about 5-6 minutes per side.
Recipe adapted from Damn Delicious