- 1 jar Serrats Bonito del Norte Tuna in Olive Oil, roughly broken up
- 2 14oz cans cannelini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 c cherry tomatoes, halved
- 16 anchovies packed in salt or olive oil, drained and chopped
- about 50 Moulin de la Brague Nicoise Olives in Olive Oil, pitted and halved
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 fl oz extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 3 T chopped flat leaf parsley or basil
- juice of 1 lemon
- Put the tuna, beans, tomatoes, anchovies, onion, olives, and parsley/basil together in a bowl. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Mix the olive oil, mustard, and lemon juice together. Season and check for balance, it should have a bit of tang.
- Pour the dressing over the bean and tuna mixture and toss, being careful not to squash the beans and tomatoes. Taste for seasoning and adjust as necessary.
Recipe adapted from The Splendid Table