- 1 qt chicken broth
- 3 T butter, divided
- 1 T olive oil
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 1 1/4 c Arborio rice
- 1/2 c white wine
- 2 T Pebeyre Truffle Oil
- 1/3 c grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp milk, or as needed
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 T fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Heat chicken broth in a stockpot over medium-low heat until warmed.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter and olive oil in a large, heavy-bottomed pan; add onion and cook until translucent, about 2 minutes. Add rice and stir to coat; cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add wine and cook, stirring constantly, until liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes. Add 1 ladle of the hot chicken broth and cook, stirring constantly, until liquid is absorbed. Continue adding broth 1 ladle at a time until rice is tender but firm to the bite, about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons butter, truffle oil, Parmesan, and milk until fully incorporated. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Top with parsley. Garnish with additional Parmesan and a drizzle of truffle oil, if desired.
Recipe from allrecipes