- 1/4 c Bernard Michaud Pyrenees Mountain Wildflower Honey
- 2 T Leblanc Grapeseed Oil
- 1 T Edmond Fallot Aged Burgundy Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp DEA Harissa Paste
- 8 – 1/2″ bone-in pork chops
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- Begin by making the marinade: whisk honey, oil, vinegar, cumin, and harissa in a small bowl.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper, place in a resealable bag and add the marinade. Allow to rest at room temperature for about an hour, turning the bag occasionally.
- Heat grill or grill pan over medium heat. Remove the pork chops from the marinade and place on grill. Cook undisturbed about 4 minutes, or until the chops release from the grill. Flip and cook another 3 to 4 minutes.
Recipe adapted from Food Network