For each salad:
- 2 medium beets (red or golden, or both), roasted and sliced in wedges
- Handful of torn lettuce of your choice (green leaf, butter, radicchio, arugula, etc.)
- 1 oz goat cheese
- 1 T chopped nuts of your choice (walnuts, pistachios, etc.)
For the vinaigrette:
- 2 T Edmond Fallot Walnut Vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- about 1/4 c extra virgin olive oil
- Make the vinaigrette: whisk vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Slowly drizzle olive oil in a steady stream, whisking constantly. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Toss about one tablespoon dressing with each serving of salad. Divide among plates. Top with beets, then drizzle a little dressing over. Finish with goat cheese and chopped nuts. Enjoy!