Want to elevate your sandwich skills?
Giuseppe Giusti is here to help. One drizzle at a time, our Giusti selection will turn your everyday recipes from meh to wow!
1 delicious baguette
1 TBSP of extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup of Giuseppe Giusti’s “Il Profumato” Champagnotta
1 cup of fresh mandarins
Drizzle of Giuseppe Giusti’s Fig Balsamic Glaze
1. Heat oven to 375F.
2. Brush the slices of bread lightly with olive oil and lay flat on a baking sheet.
3. Bake until lightly golden and crisp, 10 to 12 minutes.
4. Over medium-low heat using a nonstick skillet, saute de shallots in olive oil, 10 to 12 minutes.
5. Add Giustis’ “Il Profumato” Champagnotta and simmer until the vinegar is reduced, about 10 minutes more.
6. Stir in the mandarins.
7. Top the crostini with a piece of prosciutto and a spoonful of mandarin chutney.
8. Drizzle the crostini with Giusti’s Fig Balsamic Glaze to finish and devour!