Pasta is the ultimate comfort food and we have the perfect recipe to make this dish even more comfy! Using our Verrigni Spaghetti and our L’Epicurien Garlic Sauce, you are on your way to make a deliciously mean pasta!
(Serves 6 people)
Ingredients for Pasta:
- 1 bag of Verrigni Spaghetti
- 2 tbsp of kosher salt
- Boiling water
Ingredients for creamy garlic sauce:
- 1 jar of L’Epicurien Garlic Cream
- 1/4 cup of unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp of cornstarch
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Put the pasta in boiling water and let it cook on medium-high heat for 7 to 10 minutes. While the pasta is boiling, get the creamy garlic sauce ready.
2. On medium heat, melt the butter in a small saucepan until completely melted. Add the jar of garlic cream and whisk. When the cream starts to boil, add the cornstarch and whisk until it thickens. Slowly and whisking constantly, add the milk to the saucepan until it reaches a thick and creamy consistency.
3. When the pasta is done cooking, drain, and keep a little bit of water at the bottom of the pot. With the pasta still in the pot, pour the creamy garlic sauce on top of the pasta and mix well.
4. Serve and add your favorite toppings!