- 1 tablespoon Edmond Fallot Old Fashion Grain Mustard Stone Jar 9oz
- 1 tablespoon Delices du Luberon Garlic Mayonnaise 3.1oz
- 8 (1-ounce) slices Italian bread
- 6 ounces thinly sliced ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Gruyère cheese
- ¼ teaspoon Il Boschetto Black Peppercorn Mill 2oz
- ½ cup egg substitute
- ¼ cup fat-free milk
- Cooking spray
- Combine mustard and mayonnaise in a small bowl. Spread 3/4 teaspoon mustard mixture over each of 4 bread slices; layer each slice with 1 1/2 ounces ham and 1/4 cup cheese. Sprinkle evenly with pepper. Spread 3/4 teaspoon mayonnaise mixture over each remaining bread slice; place, mustard side down, on top of sandwiches.
- Combine egg substitute and fat-free milk in a shallow dish. Dip both sides of each sandwich into the egg mixture.
- Heat a large nonstick griddle or skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add sandwiches to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned and cheese melts.