2 pounds (907 grams) small yellow, red or white potatoes, quartered
1 tablespoon Edmond Fallot Walnut Vinegar
1/2 cup (125 grams) sour cream
1/4 cup (55 grams) mayonnaise
1 tablespoon Edmond Fallot Traditional Dijon Mustard
1/2 cup (80 grams) finely chopped red onion (1 medium)
1/2 cup (50 grams) finely chopped celery (3 ribs)
1/3 cup (60 grams) finely chopped Edmond Fallot Cornichons
2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped, optional
1/4 cup (12 grams) chopped fresh herbs
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Cover potatoes with 1 ½ inches water, add salt and bring to a boil. Simmer 15-20 minutes, or until potatoes can be easily pierced with a fork. Drain and allow to cool.
2. Drizzle vinegar over potatoes and season lightly with salt.
3. In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and mustard.
4. Add dressing, celery, pickles, eggs, and herbs to potatoes. Stir gently to combine, being careful to not mash potatoes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Top with crumbled bacon if desired.
5. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving to allow flavors to meld. Can be enjoyed cold or at room temperature!