1 1/2 pounds fingerling potatoes, scrubbed clean Kosher salt
3 tablespoons Rougie Duck Fat
Camargue Fleur de Sel to taste
- Cover potatoes with cold water in a saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce to a simmer and cook until potatoes are completely tender, about 10 minutes.
- Drain and allow to cool five minutes.
- Split potatoes in half lengthwise while heating duck fat in a non-stick skillet over medium heat until melted.
- Turn off heat and add half of potatoes, cut side down.
- Return to high heat and cook until crisp and golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to paper towel-lined plate. Add remaining potatoes to skillet cut-side down and repeat. Serve immediately, sprinkled with coarse sea salt.