- One 9-ounce ball your favorite pizza dough
- Garlic-infused olive oil, for brushing
- 3/4 ounce finely grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh mozzarella
- Plantin White truffle oil, for drizzling
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to the highest possible heat.
- Stretch out your dough ball to a diameter of about 12 inches and brush evenly with a light coat of garlic-infused olive oil. Now evenly sprinkle over your cheeses.
- Bake the pizza on the floor of the oven on a baking sheet or preheated pizza stone until the crust is crisp and the cheese is melted. Remove from the oven and finish with a light drizzle of truffle oil and a crack or two of black pepper.
This recipe inspired by Cooking Channel.