- 4 Boneless Chicken Thighs
- Approximately 10-12 new potatoes or fingerling potatoes (I used a mixture of white and red new potatoes straight from the garden)
- 2 Tbs Fresh Chopped Rosemary
- 1/4 Cup Beer (whatever beer you have on hand)
- 1/3 jar Frantoi Cutrera Sicilian Onion Jam 7.9oz
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- Salt Pepper
Preheat oven to 450 degrees
Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper. In a bowl, marinate chicken thighs in 1/4 cup beer for 15 minutes.
In a separate bowl, mix with 1 Tbs of fresh chopped rosemary. Frantoi Cutrera Sicilian Onion Jam 7.9oz
In another bowl, toss your potatoes with salt, pepper, 1/2 Tbs fresh chopped rosemary and olive oil.
Add chicken to oven proof pan lined with parchment paper. Top chicken with triple ale onion rosemary mixture. Add potatoes to pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes until chicken is cooked through and tender and potatoes are golden. Sprinkle with fresh chopped rosemary to garnish.