- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons LeBlanc Pure Almond Oil
- sea or kosher salt
- 1 cup whole almonds
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2/3 cup organic coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup crystallized ginger, chopped
- 1 cup banana chips
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries or cherries
- 1 big chocolate bar, chopped into bite-size pieces or 1 cup m&m’s, Reese’s pieces or chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Toss pumpkin seeds with 1 teaspoon olive oil and spread out on one side of a large baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt. Toss the almonds with 1/2 teaspoon olive oil and spread out on other side of the baking sheet. Toast about 10 minutes, tossing halfway through. Remove and allow to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl toss everything together. Store in a glass jar with a tight fitting lid in a cool place for 2-3 weeks.
This recipe inspired by cinnamonspiceandeverythingnice.