- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Bernard Michaud honey
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Lightly grease a 9×9 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, cornmeal, sugar and baking powder. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients. Add the cream, oil, honey and eggs; stir to combine. Pour batter into prepared baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of pan comes out clean.
This recipe inspired by All Recipes.