Skip to content
- 1 (9 inch) pastry dough
- Edmond Fallot Grain Mustard
- 12 slices bacon, crisply fried and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄3 cup minced onion
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Sprinkle bacon, cheese and onion in pastry-lined pie pan.
- Whisk eggs slightly, Beat in remaining ingredients.
- Spread the Grain Mustard on pastry dough
- Pour mixture into pie pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 450°F.
- Reduce oven temperature to 300°F.
- Bake an additional 30 minutes.
- Quiche is done when knife inserted 1 inch from edge comes out clean.
- Important–let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: